Just found this fun shopping site called Beso with all kinds of beauty, home design and fashion for all my stylist, fashionista, metrosexual, & PR friends who enjoy shopping online, or are always looking for the latest thing.
This is especially great for all my celebrity friends and acquaintances who want to have the typical shopping experience without the fans. (Like I have personal celebrity friends with that high a profile, but it sounded good didn't it? LOL) That said, if you happen to have an annoying Hispanic who hovers around like I do occasionally, you can also shop unencumbered while comparing multiple stores all at once.
Now, I'm not a big online shopper because I like to try things on first and often shop to get out of the house and AWAY from the computer. That said, I know a lot of people who love online shopping. And the way they talk about it makes me want to try it now.
Plus, now that I see there are home furnishings and bath products available too...:)
Here's a few online shopping tips based on my shopaholic friend's advice to me.
1. Make sure you check each company's return policy.
2. See how quickly they ship and compare shipping fees. Some offer free shipping and returns too.
3. See if there are any special discounts for shopping regularly. You may want to ask because sometimes these discounts are hard to find, but are offered.
4. Check out where your friends are shopping online and see if they're happy with the selection, price and customer service.
5. Keep checking on the item you like because there might be a sale if you wait long enough (and your size isn't common.)
6. Lastly, if you receive a credit on an item you've returned, keep track because the company may miss it in the future and you'll lose money if you're not staying on top of this.
Not to out anyone, but I know a friend who almost daily ordered from her favorite online company without a hitch until recently. She is a true fashionista and has spent hundreds of dollars feeding her passion. It didn't hurt she found a site where everything is extremely cute and also extremely inexpensive.
Well, this one time she ordered three pairs of shoes from there and only received two. The company balked at replacing the missing pair at first, but her persistence has paid off and she received the missing pair soon after. (This was not a Beso shopping site by the way.:)
Needless to say, now she'll be back to shopping there daily again now that she's a happy camper. She said out of the multiple orders she's placed this was the first time something like this had ever happened which is a good ratio.
Remember, the customer is always right and if they don't understand that, shop elsewhere.:)
That's the beauty of Beso. If you don't like one company, you can always find another that you do immediately. And the variety and price comparison is amazing. At least to me since I don't normally shop online.
Here's a sample of just some of the brands available through this site (note: there are men and women's fashions offered - I'm just selecting the images I happen to like and think my friends might like too.:):
Jewelry and Watches.
Trust me, if you want it, it's here. I better get back to my other stuff now although this has been fun sharing my wish list with you. Do you think they sell the male models too? :) Everything has its price...
Check it out and let me know what you think. And to all my retailer friends like Klean Spa, they may consider showcasing your online store here if you have an interest, but I don't know for sure. It never hurts to look into though, right? Think of the exposure!:)